Bronze Membership: Personal and Joint
The annual Bronze Membership fee is just £295 per year including joining fee and VAT. The Joint Membership for two at the same address is £395, again including joining fee and VAT. The many benefits and delights can save you literally hundreds of pounds on Day One. They include:
- A Gourmet Champagne Hamper free with our compliments—the value is up to £300 for single membership—or £400 for Joint Members—you will be saving the entire cost of the Membership the moment they join!
- Exclusive Members-only rates, VIP treats and free upgrades on recommended hotels in London, with complimentary booking service: click to see just some of our top deals at hand-picked London hotels.
- Exclusive Members-only deals on luxury world travel, with complimentary booking service: click to see our feature articles on just some of our preferred hotels and resorts.
- Save literally thousands of pounds on six-star cruises including the entire range of Regent Seven Seas Cruises and Ponant Cruises.
- Exclusive preferential rates and access to the world’s great train journeys, including the Belmond Venice-Simplon Orient Express: click for the latest!
- Reciprocal membership of private clubs in London, the rest of the UK and worldwide, saving you more than £5,000 in membership fees; click to see just some of the clubs in our portfolio.
- The CountryClubuk Magazine: click to view online version.
- Subscription to the CountryClubuk eNews delivered direct to your inbox: click to view the CountryClubuk eNews.
- Free Champagne for you and your guests when you lunch or dine at The Ritz, The Savoy, Wiltons, the Dorchester Grill and more: click to see the top restaurants in the free Champagne list!
- Best seats at the ballet and opera, private visits to the Royal Palaces, gallery openings, concerts and exclusive CountryClubuk social events: click to see the latest events, with more arriving daily.
- The world’s great sporting fixtures: tennis at Wimbledon, golf at Augusta and the British Open, the Royal Enclosure at Royal Ascot and Cheltenham, rugby at Twickenham, cricket at Lord’s, rowing at Henley, polo at Guards and more. Click to view the latest arrivals, and call Member Services on 020 7399 2960 for current details and availability.
- Free two-night country-house hotel breaks for two—you pay only for meals, service charges and any extras you order: click to see our Free Two-Night Country Breaks Portfolio.
- Exclusive Members-only prices on everything from fine wines to tailoring, fashion to sporting kit from well-known brands and hidden gems: click to view the latest items in the exclusive Club Members’ shop.
- Gourmet food at exclusive advantageous prices, delivered free to your door: including the finest fresh caviar and foie gras, Wagyu steak, lobsters, truffles, fine chocolates, homemade puddings and so much more: click to see Members’ favourites and the latest arrivals in the CountryClubuk Larder.
- Fine wine tastings, purchase and investment advice, plus a select Wine Cellar filled with award-winning wines at exclusive savings for Club Members: click to see our Members’ favourites and new arrivals.
- Hatton Garden jewellery at exclusive Club prices (eg up to 60% off diamond and precious gemstone rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces and more): click to view these fabulous pieces at exclusive Club prices!
- Country sport on sporting private estates in the UK and worldwide, and sporting house parties: shooting, fishing, hunting, falconry etc.
- Expert tuition in country sports: flyfishing, shooting, polo, falconry, riding and more.
- Dedicated expert concierge service for all your bookings and orders (Mon to Fri, 9am – 5.30pm).
NB If any hamper item is no longer in stock it will always be replaced by an item of similar or greater value.