The annual fee is £795 per year or £995 for joint membership and the benefits include:
- Free reciprocal membership of 12 private clubs in London, the rest of the UK and worldwide, saving you more than £5,000 in membership fees on Day One.
- Exclusive deals on luxury world travel, complete with complimentary booking service.
- Exclusive deals on recommended hotels in London, the country and worldwide, with complimentary booking service.
- Free restaurant booking service and exclusive deals such as complimentary wine and Champagne when you dine.
- Free two-night country-house hotel breaks for two—you pay only for meals and any extras you order.
- Exclusive Members-only wholesale prices on everything from fine wines to tailoring, fashion to a new fly rod.
- Invitations to first nights at the ballet and opera, private tours of the Royal Palaces, gallery openings, concerts, exhibition previews, fashion shows, charity dinners, black tie balls and exclusive CountryClubuk social events.
- Free planning service for private luncheons and dinners, anniversary and birthday parties, conferences, wedding receptions and all-occasion personal events.
- Domestic assistance (eg nanny, butler, chauffeur, gardener, stable and estate staff).
- Fine wine tastings, purchase and investment advice.
- International designer jewellery at exclusive Club prices (eg up to 60% off diamond and precious gemstone jewellery).
- Personal wealth management consultation.
- Personal and business insurance review.
- Country sport on sporting private estates in the UK and worldwide, and sporting house parties: game shooting, game fishing, hunting, falconry etc.
- Expert tuition in country sports: flyfishing, shooting, polo, falconry, riding and more.
- Access to all the top sporting fixtures: eg golf at Augusta and the British Open, racing at Royal Ascot and Cheltenham, rugby at Twickenham, tennis at Wimbledon, rowing at Henley, polo at Guards, Cowdray Park and Argentina, Formula One racing at Silverstone and worldwide, etc
- Annual subscription to CountryClubuk Magazine, providing you with informative, entertaining articles by leading commentators on everything from the top Bordeaux wine vintages to the future of London property prices.
- Marketing of your business and services to other Members, including the advice of experts at integrated marketing, so that you and your business effectively reach the Club’s audience of 40,000 Members and Partners, generating more business. This runs the whole gamut of enterprises, from businesses in the travel or hospitality sector, to professionals, to those making handmade products or country foods, gundog trainers, authors with a new book launch, and even a second home which you would like to earn you extra income from letting to like-minded Members.