Bronze Membership: Personal and Joint
The annual Bronze Membership fee is £295 per year including joining fee and VAT (or an extra £80 for joint membership at the same address). The many benefits and delights include:
- Best rates at London hotels: leading five stars to hidden gems, with free upgrades: you can be saving hundreds of pounds in a single night: click to see these wonderful hotels and exclusive CountryClubuk deals!
- Reciprocal membership of private clubs in London, the rest of the UK and worldwide, saving you more than £5,000 in membership fees on Day One; click to see just some of the clubs in our portfolio.
- Exclusive Members-only deals on luxury world travel, with complimentary booking service: click to see our feature articles on just some of our preferred hotels and resorts.
- Exclusive Members-only rates, VIP treats and free upgrades on recommended hotels in London, with complimentary booking service: click to see just some of our top deals at hand-picked London hotels.
- Free annual subscription to the CountryClubuk Magazine: click to view online version.
- Free Champagne for you and your guests when you lunch or dine at The Ritz, The Savoy, Wiltons, the Dorchester Grill, Cliveden, Chewton Glen and more: click to see the top restaurants where you and your guests are greeted with a free glass of Champagne!
- Free two-night country-house hotel breaks for two—you pay only for meals, service charges and any extras you order: click to see our Free Two-Night Country Breaks Portfolio.
- Exclusive Members-only prices on everything from fine wines to tailoring, fashion to sporting kit from well-known brands and hidden gems: click to view the latest items in the exclusive Club Members’ shop.
- Invitations to first nights at the ballet and opera, private tours of the Royal Palaces, gallery openings, concerts, exhibition previews, fashion shows, charity dinners, black tie balls and exclusive CountryClubuk social events: click to see the latest events, with more arriving daily.
- Free planning and booking service for private luncheons and dinners, anniversary and birthday parties, conferences, wedding receptions and all-occasion personal events. Call us on 020 7399 2960 for details.
- Gourmet food at exclusive advantageous rates, delivered free to your door: including the finest fresh caviar and foie gras, Wagyu steak, lobsters, truffles, fine chocolates, homemade puddings and so much more: click to see Members’ favourites and the latest arrivals in the CountryClubuk Larder.
- Fine wine tastings, purchase and investment advice, plus a select Wine Cellar filled with award-winning wines at exclusive savings for Club Members: click to see our Members’ favourites and new arrivals.
- International designer jewellery at exclusive Club prices (eg up to 60% off diamond and precious gemstone jewellery from London’s Hatton Garden): click to view these fabulous pieces at excluswive Club Members’ prices!
- Country sport on sporting private estates in the UK and worldwide, and sporting house parties: game shooting, game fishing, hunting, falconry etc: click here for the next CountryClubuk Sporting House Party.
- Expert tuition in country sports: flyfishing, shooting, polo, falconry, riding and more.
- Access to all the top sporting fixtures: eg tennis at Wimbledon, golf at Augusta and the British Open, racing at Royal Ascot and Cheltenham, rugby at Twickenham, cricket at Lord’s, rowing at Henley, polo at Guards and more. Click to view the latest arrivals, and call Member Services on 020 7399 2960 for current details and availability.
- Exclusive Club eNews letters and periodicals, providing you with informative, entertaining articles by leading commentators on everything from the top Bordeaux wine vintages to the future of London property prices.
- Dedicated expert concierge service (Bronze Members, Mon to Fri, 9am – 5.30pm).