The VAC:RAC rod holders all come with a pair of bases (magnetic or vacuum).
Installation is as simple as locking these bases to your car, laying your rigged rods across the racks, and fastening the quick release ties.
- Non magnetic. Fits all vehicles – Aluminium, Steel, Plastic
- Rounded “T” bar and shock cords allow rods to be mounted at any angle, not just in line with the base
- Attaches instantly
- Holds up to 4 rods
- Soft suction bases
- All racks are fully vacuum tested before despatch
- Pillar mounted support for reel clearance
- Rods are secured by fabric covered straps for extra security
- New purpose moulded ‘T’ rack
- In tests, each rack has lifted in excess of 40kg
- Bonnet to roof mounting avoids the major cause of snapped rods – lifting hatchbacks and tailgates
Top of the range Vac Rac Vacuum Locking Rod Carrier for all vehicles, including Land Rover and Range Rover: Essential kit for salmon and trout fishers
The car rod-carrier is essential for salmon and trout fishers whose water is a short distance away from home or hotel, and when moving up and down the beat in the car. We recommend Vacu Vac’s best-selling vacuum rod-carriers and magnetic carriers. They are originals, still the best, and are made in the UK. Well-made, sturdy, they fit any car and will not let you down. They attach instantly, stick like limpets until you want to remove them, and they hold up to four rods.
Tried, tested, highly recommended, this is the top of the range Vac Rac Vacuum Locking Rod Carrier which works for all vehicles, aluminium, steel etc (perhaps surprisingly, vehicles such as Land Rover and Range Rover are not steel, and therefore the magnetic versions do not work). This is the easiest rod holder to use. The unique patented vacuum attachment base ensures a secure and lasting hold on any smooth surface. No flexing, no damage.
RRP £65 plus delivery. CCUK £49. Free UK mainland delivery.